2. The personal data collected by the webshop is processed in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also referred to as GDPR.
3. The owner of the webshop and at the same time the Data Controller is Pramso Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-834), ul. Pańska 73, entered in the commercial register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court of Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division, under the number KRS 0000528249, tax no: 862292948, business registration number: 222177761, with a share capital of PLN 250,000, hereinafter referred to as the Shop.
§1 Scope of processing of personal data and legal basis
1. The personal data of Customers is collected when (Art. 6 par. 1(b) GDPR):
- an individual account with the webshop is opened and managed,
- An order is placed via the Shop’s website in order to conclude a sales contract.
- A comment on the subject of the services provided by electronic means is submitted.
2. When opening an account and placing an order in the webshop, the Customer provides his:
- Email address;
- Forename and surname;
- Telephone number.
In the case of entrepreneurs, their business name and tax number must also be provided.
3. When opening an account, the Customer chooses an individual password, which he may change. Additional information may be gathered during use of the webshop, especially the IP address, type of browser used, time of access and type of operating system.
The provision of essential personal data when placing an order is voluntary, nevertheless without it we will not be able to fulfil an order. Every Customer has the right to peruse his data, rectify it and ask that his data ceases to be processed.
§2 Data storage and disclosure
1. A Customer’s personal data may be conveyed to the providers of the services used by the Shop to operate the webshop. Depending on the contractual terms or circumstances, the providers of services either comply with the Shop’s instructions with regard to the purpose and manner of processing this data (processors), or they themselves determine this purpose and manner of processing (controllers).
o Processors – the Shop uses providers who process personal data solely on instructions from the Shop. They include the providers of hosting services and accounting services and the suppliers of systems for marketing, analysing turnover in the Shop’s webshop, and assessing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
o Controllers – The Shop uses providers who do not act solely on instructions from the Shop and themselves determine the purpose and manner of using the personal data of Customers. They provide electronic payment and banking services.
2. The personal data of Customers is stored if the basis of the data processing is to fulfil a contract, in which case the Shop processes this data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the contract, and after this time the Shop processes the data for a period equal to the statute of limitations for filing complaints. Moreover, if the basis for the data processing is the Customer’s consent, the Shop shall process the Customer’s personal data until such time as the consent is revoked, and after this time the Shop shall process the data for a period equal to the statute of limitations for filing complaints which the Shop may raise or which may be directed against it.
3. If purchases are made via the Shop, personal data may be conveyed to the delivery firm so that the orders may be delivered. If the Customer chooses to pay via PayU, his personal data shall be conveyed, to the extent necessary to effect payment, to the company PayU S.A. with its registered office in Poznań (60-166), ul. Grunwaldzka 182, entered in the commercial register kept by the District Court of Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000274399.
1. The webshop uses small files called cookies which, depending on the browser settings, are stored in the webshop user’s end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the so-called expiry time, and an identifying number. The information gathered with the aid of these files help adapt the range of products to the individual preferences and genuine needs of webshop users, and also permit the formulation of statistics on visits to the webshop.
2. The Shop uses two types of cookies:
o Session cookies: Information is deleted from the computer memory at the end of a browser session or when the end device is switched off.
o Permanent cookies: These are stored in the user’s end device and remain there until they are erased or expire. Neither permanent nor session cookies allow a Customer’s personal data or confidential information to be read from the Customer’s computer.
1. The Shop guarantees its Customers a secure, encrypted connection while sending personal data and logging into the webshop. The Shop uses SSL certificates issued by a leading firm in the field of security and encryption of data sent via the internet.
2. If a Customer with an account with the webshop loses his password, the webshop allows the generation of a new password which is stored in encrypted form in a manner that prevents its disclosure. To generate a new password, en email address must be provided, to which an instruction to create a new password will be sent.
3. The Shop does not send emails asking for login data, especially passwords.